Inbound Marketing is the new digital beast which is making the right moves.
Businesses are leveraging Inbound Marketing as one of the primary vehicles to create brand awareness, build brand visibility and establish thought leadership in their respective industries.
Below is our time-tested Inbound Marketing methodology which will create an unprecedented following for your brand.
Inbound Marketing is a modern way of promoting one’s business, product or service through digital channels. It’s a brand new approach which aims at attracting potential customers to your website, blog and social channels.
The idea is to generate high-quality educational content which will address your customer’s questions, concerns, and needs.
Businesses are leveraging inbound marketing as a way to establish thought leadership in the industry and build trust, engagement with their target audience.
As opposed to outbound marketing or push marketing, Inbound Marketing pulls qualified prospects who need your product or service, resulting in higher conversion rate and shorter cycle time.
Take a look at Blufig’s tried and tested approach that set you up for Inbound Marketing success
This is the most important step of your inbound journey. Before you begin, it is important to understand your target market, buyers, competitors and the environment you operate in.
• Create Buyer Personas – Their aspiration, challenges and wants.
• Analyze your competition – Their GTM & Digital Strategy.
• Research Digital Trends – What is your buyer searching for, talking about, etc.
• Set SMART Goals – Define Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely goals.
A sound content strategy will lay the foundation for your inbound marketing programs. Identify what type of content and channels would work for your industry and market.
• Define Content Types
• Identify Distribution Channels
• Create Content Plan and Calendar
Implement a sophisticated Marketing Automation platform and process so that you can execute, measure and improve your marketing performance.
• Define process for content generation, publishing, and distribution.
• Identify and Implement a Marketing Platform which fits your marketing operations needs.
Your website is the most important aspect of your digital strategy. It will make or break your marketing plans based on where you are in your digital journey.
• Create Content Map
• Define Buyer Journey
• Define Non-intrusive Call-To-Action
• Build Intuitive Landing Pages
• Integrate with Marketing Automation Platform
Show-off all that information through all your digital marketing channels including web, social, mobile and more.
• Generate high-quality content week-in-week-out.
• Distribute content across all your focused channels.
While creating and publishing content on various channels is a great first step, it is important to keep track, monitor, and improve your marketing performance.
• Build marketing performance reports.
• Setup weekly standup meetings to analyse your performance.
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
Inbound Marketing is a long-term strategy. It would take at least take 3 to 6 months before you
start seeing tangible results from your Inbound Program.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Your Inbound Marketing spend will depend on your industry, existing digital footprint and goals.
A rough estimate would be, half of the cost of your star salesman.
HOW SHOULD I DO IT?
Blufig specialises in Inbound Marketing. We’re here to consult with you and your marketing team
to come up with an Inbound Marketing strategy tailored to fit your specific needs.